Trying to sell a home in Grand Junction without the assistance of a real estate agent as energetic and insightful as Barb Hecht is like getting a tooth pulled–stressful, painful and it will leave you saddled with a long recovery time!
Just a few of the many, varied things Barb can help you with when you are selling a home include:
- Having a deep understanding of the housing market so that you can get the right price for your home
- Filling out and submitting the correct paperwork to avoid delays or extra expenses
- Devoting her time to all aspects of a completed sale–marketing and showing the home, giving timely responses to emails and calls about the home and ensuring no potential opportunities for selling your home are overlooked.
- Getting your home sold within a desired time frame–if there’s one thing Barb knows, that’s how to find a buyer to get your home sold for the price you want!
- Staying right with you through the process of selling your home from time it is listed on the MLS until closing is completed.
- Recommend that repairs or specific cosmetic work be done to your home to expedite a sale
- Resolving issues that may arise even after closing is finished
In addition, Barb can provide updated information about the real estate marketplace, prices of homes, the latest financing regulations and if any changes to the asking prices of competing properties has occurred while your home is listed as “for sale” on the MLS.
Barb will also help you analyze and evaluate a buyer’s proposal so that your marketing position remains strong and uncompromised. In fact, the initial agreement between a seller and buyer is just the beginning of appraisals, financing strategies, mandatory inspections and other procedures that could potentially delay the process of selling your home. You can prevent that from happening by letting Barb Hecht work in you and your family’s best interests.
Mortgage Loan Pre-Approval
Bray Bio-Trust Earned Every Day
Where Buyer Found Home They Purchased
Professional Marketing Strategy
NAR Home Buyer Profile
Internet marketing-2-syndicated sites
Local Strength Global Powerhouse